No Products in the Cart
Wireless remote with LED screen controls and monitors the e-boards performance. Connectivity or the remote to the board, battery life, current speed, direction of travel, speed, milage traveled, and brake modes selected. Precise thumb throttle and brake control is built in for smooth control and precise high performance e-boarding.
Two brushless electric motors located in the hubs operate comfortably with precision and durability. Urethane wheels can be upgraded to Cloud wheels.
Lithium-Ion battery power delivers consistent electric current to the motors. Braking action charges the battery as long as the board isn't fully charged. Electronic BMS system will shut off brakes to protect from overcharging. Do not use brakes if battery is fully charged to make sure the brakes are operate when needed. The advanced technology battery requires riders not fully discharge the Lithium-Ion cells. With proper care and maintenance the battery will perform 500 + charge/discharge cycles and the e-board will go 1000's of miles.
Top Speed: 26 mph
Range: 14 miles
Size: 36" L x 10" W x 5" H
Battery: LG 5.5Ah, Removable, 2-3 hour charge time,
Weight: 17 lbs
Motors: 350W x 2
Wheels: 97mm x 52mm replaceable
Remote: Screen, Multispeed modes
Max rider weight: 286 lbs
Hill climb grade rating: 25%
Factory Warranty: 9 Months
Made In The Netherlands
Free Shipping: 7-12 days from USA warehouse. Shipping to Alaska fee option available at checkout.
For all orders delivered to the lower 48 United States:
- Once your order is confirmed to be stock we will process the charges to your credit card.
- Delivery timeframes vary based on the supplier, product and the shipping option chosen. In general, products are delivered within 7-14 days. (See product desctiptions for specifics)
- We will send you tracking information for all products. The package is then picked up by shipping company, scanned into their system, and a delivery date is then disclosed. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order updates will be sent to your email and by text if part of the text message communication system.
- If your item arrives damaged then the customer is to email email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of the product to seek manufacture warranty replacement.
- For suppliers outside of the USA shipping rates and delivery times vary. See product descriptions for the manufacture's shipping info pertaining to each product.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. Every effort is made to keep inventory updated on the website however, we automatically will first reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available to be shipped. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will contact you with options. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment if shipping from a location in the USA. If the product is shipped from overseas then your payment will not be captured until it arrives in the USA.
Once your order is verified in stock, your product will be shipped. We'll send you tracking information to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will quickly process an insurance claim on your behalf.