No Products in the Cart
The Skateboards Electric Advantage:
Upgraded Hull Design And New Features:
Specially built with a full impact deck pad, an extra-wide base for stability and buoyancy to increase the board's ease of use.
You’ve found it — our sportiest, most durable jetboard yet. Made for everybody and every body of water.
The all-new Radinn X-Sport features an ultra-resistant, lightweight hull designed with our newly developed XDL Tech construction. You’re in for some seriously fun, adventure-filled sessions with this one.
XDL Hull Tech construction originates from windsurf board and extreme kayak production. It’s wear-resistant design can truly handle the roughest of surf sessions — which means you can focus less on scuffing the sides and more on enjoying your rides.
The X-Sport is the only jetboard in our current G3 Line that comes with quad fin boxes. This add-on enables different customization options, so you can configure the perfect ride for your style, size, and stature.
Dimensions: 74" x 30" x 6.5", 1901 x 779 x 166 mm
Free Shipping: Included in sale price to USA Customers Air Express 4-5 weeks
Included With The Board:
Estimated Ride Time:
*Ride time and top speed varies depending on rider style, rider weight, battery pack charge level, air and water temp.
*Charge Time: 10 hours or 2.5 hours with optional Speed Charger sold separately and recommended be used for not more than 30% of the time.
Click Here and add the speed charger to cart.
Board Weight: 34 lbs
Power Pack Weight: 45-55 lbs
Max Rider Weight: 265 lbs
Recommended Pro Jet system and Extended Range Upgrade Option:
Radinn App: Connects to the board to track, record, share the speed, record run time duration, and distance of each ride. All board systems are automatically monitored by the app so that maximum performance is maintained long term. Battery levels can also be checked, diagnostics run, and the Radinn user manual is all included with the app.
Authorized Dealer: Skateboards Electric is an exclusive dealer and retailer for Radinn E-surfboards.
Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 months
Company Info: Founded in 2013 with reinvention and innovation has launched very powerful jet boards. Radinn is based in Sweden building the most radical and fun to ride e-surfboards on the market. As a result of extensive and ongoing R and D, Radinn builds fast, radical, and safe products. With cutting-edge technology and best-in-class performance, an electrified jet board experience is created. A unique drivetrain and patented battery technique allow riders to reach speeds over 34 mph in complete silence.
*It is recommended that a helmet and impact vest be used when riding the jet board.
For all orders delivered to the lower 48 United States:
- Once your order is confirmed to be stock we will process the charges to your credit card.
- Delivery timeframes vary based on the supplier, product and the shipping option chosen. In general, products are delivered within 7-14 days. (See product desctiptions for specifics)
- We will send you tracking information for all products. The package is then picked up by shipping company, scanned into their system, and a delivery date is then disclosed. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order updates will be sent to your email and by text if part of the text message communication system.
- If your item arrives damaged then the customer is to email email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of the product to seek manufacture warranty replacement.
- For suppliers outside of the USA shipping rates and delivery times vary. See product descriptions for the manufacture's shipping info pertaining to each product.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. Every effort is made to keep inventory updated on the website however, we automatically will first reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available to be shipped. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will contact you with options. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment if shipping from a location in the USA. If the product is shipped from overseas then your payment will not be captured until it arrives in the USA.
Once your order is verified in stock, your product will be shipped. We'll send you tracking information to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will quickly process an insurance claim on your behalf.