The Shark Wheel Advantage:
- Rough Terrain: Shark Wheel's #1 advantage. Shark Wheels tend to push small objects left and right out of the way when riding, which smoothes the ride unlike a traditional wheel that acts like a steamroller. Scientifically proven at San Diego State University, Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Less Friction: Shark Wheels have 57% less friction when the wheels are in motion. Combined with California-made high-rebound polyurethane which gives the board extra speed, range and comfort. Scientifically proven at San Diego State University, Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Longevity: Up to a 50% longevity advantage in cruising/transportation situations. Scientifically proven at San Diego State University, Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Less Shock: Shark Wheel provide a more comfortable riding experience. The unique 30 degree approach angle strikes objects at an angle. Similar to driving a car over a speed bump at an angle to reduce shock, the Shark Wheel is always smoothing the ride with its sine wave approach angle.
- Made in California: Unlike 95% of other electric skateboard companies, Shark Wheels pay 5 times the cost to have the best high-rebound polyurethane in the world. This leads to a fast and smooth riding experience.
- 95mm Shark Wheels
- 30 mph speed (up to 35mph in some conditions)
- 25.2 mile range ((Various factors affect range: weight, terrain, grade, etc.)
- 38'' x 9'' deck (7 ply Canadian Maple and 1 ply Fiberglass)
- Remote - 4 speeds
- Waterproof (to IP54 standards)
- Charging Time 4 hours
- Uphill 30% grade
- 4 speed modes
- 4 brake modes
- 19 lbs
- 286lbs max limit
Warranty: 1-6 months. See Owners Manual for details.
Shipping: Shipping fee not included from Shark Wheel warehouse in the USA