4WD and 2WD Drive System
With a range of 33 miles and a top speed of 31 mph the Atlas includes all-round performance.
With many tech upgrades the Atlas produces a power rating of 3000W and a light weight carbon fiber deck.
ESC 2.0 Phone App
Connect your phone to the Atlas control system with the Exway App to dial the system in to the terrain and your riding style.
CNC trucks developed by Exway Engineering Team for improved strength.
Adaptable To Road Conditions
160mm all terrain (included) and 175mm off-road (optional) pneumatic tires are available to confidently tackle most all road surfaces and riding conditions.
- Atlas Carbon 4WD-2in1 or 2WD
- Dimensions：46"x12.2"x6.2", 1186×312×160mm（LWH）
- Weight：4WD = 27.55 lbs, 12.5Kg, 2WD 25.3 lbs 11.5kg
- Top Speed：4WD = 32mph, 51Km/h (ALL TERRAIN)/ 29mph, 46km/h (Street), 2WD = 30 mph, 48 kph
- Range：4WD = 17 miles, 27Km (ALL TERRAIN)/ 26 miles, 42km (Street), 2WD = 18.6 miles, 30 Km
- Hill Climbing: 4WD = 40 degree, 2WD = 35 degree
- Charging Time：3.5H (Standard Charger)
- Max Load：220 lbs, 100Kg
- Deck: Carbon Fiber
- Trucks: Double Kingpin
- Motors: 3000W, Belt Drive x 4
- Wheels: 2WD includes Street Pneumatic Wheels
Warranty: 12 Months
Free Shipping: 5-7 days
Cloudwheel 120mm Optional Recommended Upgrade.
Motor Guard Bumpers Optional Recommended Upgrade.
Belt Cover Optional Recommended Upgrade:
Easy Carry Universal Fit Handle:
Off Road Pneumatic Wheel Set with upgraded 66T Pulleys and Belts: