No Products in the Cart
Speed: 25 mph
Weight: 25 lbs
Range: 10 miles
Slope: 30% grade
Trucks: Single Kingpin
Wheels: 6 inch rubber
Deck: Flex 8 ply Canadian Maple
Size: 39 inches x 9.5 inches wide
Motors: Hub 360-watt x 2
Remote: Thumb control to accelerate or slow down, forward or reverse, 3-speed adjustable throttle and brake, Bluetooth 2.4 GHz
Battery: 10S4P 8Ah
Free shipping: In stock at USA warehouse 7-10 day shipping.
Warranty - AEBoard guarantees all parts and components for 90 days.
Add On Warranty - CPS Full Extended Warranty 1 or 2 year protection is also available.
Remote Control - The handheld thumb acceleration and brake-controlled wireless remote pairs automatically to the e-board when powered on. The remote emits 2.5 GHz control signals to operate the e-board with precision. Three speed modes to choose from are great for all riders skill levels.
Lithium Ion Batteries - High-capacity battery 8Ah / 36V
For all orders delivered to the lower 48 United States:
- Once your order is confirmed to be stock we will process the charges to your credit card.
- Delivery timeframes vary based on the supplier, product and the shipping option chosen. In general, products are delivered within 7-14 days. (See product desctiptions for specifics)
- We will send you tracking information for all products. The package is then picked up by shipping company, scanned into their system, and a delivery date is then disclosed. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- Order updates will be sent to your email and by text if part of the text message communication system.
- If your item arrives damaged then the customer is to email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of the product to seek manufacture warranty replacement.
- For suppliers outside of the USA shipping rates and delivery times vary. See product descriptions for the manufacture's shipping info pertaining to each product.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. Every effort is made to keep inventory updated on the website however, we automatically will first reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available to be shipped. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will contact you with options. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment if shipping from a location in the USA. If the product is shipped from overseas then your payment will not be captured until it arrives in the USA.
Once your order is verified in stock, your product will be shipped. We'll send you tracking information to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quickly process an insurance claim on your behalf.