No Products in the Cart
The Skateboards Electric Advantage:
Remote Control - The handheld thumb acceleration and brake-controlled wireless LCD screen remote pairs automatically to the e-board when powered on. 2.5 GHz drone technology transmits precise control signals to the e-board. The rechargeable remote precisely responds to the operator's throttle or brake inputs with three speed modes to choose from. The LCD screen displays real-time settings that indicate if the system is connected, in forward or reverse, the battery levels of the board, odometer tracks the length traveled, and also includes the E-board's miles per hour speedometer as the e-board carves trails and pavement with ease. It is truly remarkable all this technology operates with just a handheld remote but the smooth acceleration curve and predictable hub motor electronic braking. The thumb dial on the transmitter, if operated carefully, can allow riders to operate AEBoards with confidence and high performance.
Brushless Motors- Dual 105mm wheels with brushless hub motors are included with the AE2. With the durability of steel ball bearings and the ability to handle an increasingly large amount of power, these hubs are low maintenance and excellent for e-skate enthusiasts.
Lithium Ion Batteries - Ultra high-capacity batteries are used with three levels of capacity to choose from. There are fast delivery 8Ah battery AE5 boards.
All Terrain - Oversize 105mm wheels will handle many small bumps and cracks.
Warranty - The manufacture guarantees all parts and components for 90 days. Replacement parts are sent for free if expectations aren't exceeded.
Top Speed: 29 mph, 48 km/h
Total Weight: 16.3 lbs, 7.2 kgs
Battery: 42V 8Ah
Climbing Power: 35 degrees
Dimensions: 38" x 9.5" Canadian Maple
Wheel Size: 105 mm x 65 mm Urban Off Road
Motors: Dual Hubs - 800 watts x 2
Remote: Thumb control to accelerate or slow down, forward or reverse LCD screen with Speedometer, trip top speed, and more, 4-speed adjustable throttle and brake, Bluetooth 2.4 GHz
Deck: 8 Ply Canadian Maple
Rider Max Wieght: 330 lbs, 150 kgs
Recommended Add Ons:
SE Light Kit: 5000 lumen Headlight and 600 lumen Taillight D.I.Y. connects directly to the e-board battery. Add to cart: Click Here
SE Reflective Jacket: Ride safe at night with the OIGO Brand Custom reflector jacket: Click Here
JOIN THE FUN: Text "ESK8" to 855-446-4064 or Scan QR Code to automatically reveal "ESKATE" for you to send and join the Skateboards Electric VIP group.
For all orders delivered to the lower 48 United States:
- Once your order is confirmed to be stock we will process the charges to your credit card.
- Delivery timeframes vary based on the supplier, product and the shipping option chosen. In general, products are delivered within 7-14 days. (See product desctiptions for specifics)
- We will send you tracking information for all products. The package is then picked up by shipping company, scanned into their system, and a delivery date is then disclosed. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order updates will be sent to your email and by text if part of the text message communication system.
- If your item arrives damaged then the customer is to email email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of the product to seek manufacture warranty replacement.
- For suppliers outside of the USA shipping rates and delivery times vary. See product descriptions for the manufacture's shipping info pertaining to each product.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. Every effort is made to keep inventory updated on the website however, we automatically will first reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available to be shipped. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will contact you with options. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment if shipping from a location in the USA. If the product is shipped from overseas then your payment will not be captured until it arrives in the USA.
Once your order is verified in stock, your product will be shipped. We'll send you tracking information to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will quickly process an insurance claim on your behalf.